Saturday, March 3, 2007

It's Clean but Drafty


While traveling one always appreciates to find a nice clean bathroom. Fortunately for us, Romanian gas station bathrooms are usually decent. A while back, I took a trip with two short term missionaries and my colleague, Dawn, to see some of Transylvania. Along our route, we stopped to get gas a use the bathroom. Two of the gals went ahead of me, and I met them on their way out of the restroom with funny smiles on their faces. I said, “Are the bathrooms not very clean?” They replied, “Oh no, they are very clean,” and then told me to go ahead and use it. The above picture is what I found; a bathroom without the back wall.
The cashier laughed at us all as we had ignored the sign in Romania that stated it was out of order. She told us to use the men’s room and all was well.
You can find more pictures from this trip in our web album. Click on the link on the right of this page that says Carnazzo Picture Album.

Kristi

No comments: